Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Savvy Saturday with Our New Author Sheila Stewart and Her Characters Basil and Trinity

'Tis the season for song, so sing with joy for Savvy Saturday! Shiela Stewart is a new amazing paranormal romance author whose book is sizzling in our e-readers. Learn a little bit more abouwebsite, and don't forget to grab a copy of her book from Amazon, Kobo, or the Champagne Bookstore.  
t Shiela on her

Hello Shiela! I know you have a new book out, and could you tell us a little about it?

Thank you for having me today, Kylee.

Seducing the Darkness is a paranormal romance set in the fictional town of Jacobs Cove. Unbeknownst to the town folk, there are vampires who plan to take over the town. One particular vampire named Chaos is determined to raise the king of vampires and to do so, he must do a ritual that will cast the town in complete darkness.

Basil, the son and heir of Avadur, the king, as well as his once love, Trinity are determined to stop it. Although Trinity vows never to talk to Basil again after he cheated on her, she has to give in and when they start working together, their romance is kindled. Despite their efforts, Chaos manages to perform the ritual and the darkness engulfs the town.

No one is safe from the vampires, but Trinity and Basil, along with some friends try to do their best to save their town, and the residence that live there.

It sounds really interesting; do you think we could talk to Basil and Trinity? Their fans would love to get to know them a little more.

Of course.

Great! So, Trinity and Basil, how are you today?

Basil: Aside from the grueling task of trying to save the human race and preventing my father from rising, I’m good.

Trinity: Don’t mind him. He’s still pissed at me for burning his expensive leather jacket. I’m frustrated with humans. They know something is up given the town is dark, and they know creatures are lurking, yet they’re still stupid and go out on their own without any protection. I never understand how humans can be so blind.

Can you tell us a little bit about how you met?

Basil: I first saw her when she was working in a convenience store. She looked so sad. Her eyes were dull, lifeless and she instantly intrigued me. I began to follow her, cloaked of course so not to scare her. The more I saw her, the more I wanted to get to know her better. I finally approached her and as she began to open up to me, I knew she was the one.

Trinity: I had just lost my entire family in a skiing accident and I was feeling alone and overwhelmed with all the responsibilities left to me by my parents death. Basil came to me just when I needed a friend. He was kind, and gentle and even when I figured out he was a vampire, I still wanted to be with him. I never once regretted giving my life to him.

Somehow, you seem to have worked out your differences. As a couple, if you had to chose to live somewhere in the world, where would it be?

Trinity: I’ve never really thought about living somewhere other than Jacobs Cove. It's been my home.

Basil: I’ve visited several places over the years, but I always find myself coming back here. My father chose this place several centuries ago. I’ve never really asked why, but this is where he chose and this is where I grew up.

Trinity: Also, we know this is a safe haven for vampires. Unfortunately, now, they have taken over and killing as many humans as they can.

What did you want to be when you were small?

Basil: There was no ‘want’ for me. I was groomed to become king someday, should my father fall.

Trinity: I wanted to be a teacher. As far back as I can remember I wanted to teach. As it happened, I was in school cramming for exams when my parents died. I gave it all up after that because I needed to work in order to live.

How would you describe each other’s personalities?

Basil: Trinity, is stubborn, determined and though she will deny it, a romantic.

Trinity: Basil is a know it all, persistent and loyal.

Well, thank you all for joining us today!

Basil: Thank you so much for having us. Not a lot of people would be eager to sit near two vampires without worrying we might attack you. (Basil smiles, his fangs showing)

Trinity: Behave, Basil. We don’t take humans. We use blood banks.



No comments:

Post a Comment