Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

COMMITMENT TO BLOGGING by January Bain



When I made the solemn commitment to myself to write a blog religiously every weekday, I felt very good about it. And I still do!
The process is allowing me to relive the initial journey and what a luxury that has been. Though I wrote this first book in the Forever Series over 2 and 1/2 years ago, the excitement it generated in my life then and today has been mind blowing.

To think I was actually going to write a novel!!! And now it's become, "And how many novels with this unending series contain?"

Has the journey been overwhelmingly exciting for you? Do you get that rush of positive energy in your belly that doesn’t let go?
Please let me know how it’s been for you. I’d love to hear from you!
http://www.januarybain.ca/

1 comment:

  1. Creativity breeds creativity and the rush is on, hopefully for a long while.

    ReplyDelete