Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

THE MAGIC OF STORYTELLING by January Bain



Why write and devour romance novels?

Simple, it always ends happily.

I’m a sucker for a happy ending as it makes everything right with my world. And the trial and tribulations along the way just add to the suspense of how will the author make it all work out? I’m fascinated by how many twists and turns one novel can contain. . .

And even though I know it’s going to work out in the end, still, I want to be caught up in the story so much that I’m uncertain on how it possibly could!? I love the magic of storytelling.
Opening a new book is so exciting. What journey does it contain...

Why do you write romances?

1 comment:

  1. Unique twists and turns make the story; however,a good resolution and a happy ending are not the same. The happy ending is not a solution to a puzzle; it should be logcial and realistic.

    ReplyDelete